Welcome to the Delta State University
Job Announcement & Application Site
Thank you for your interest in a career with Delta State University!
The Department of Human Resources is pleased to announce an upgrade of our applicant tracking/recruitment tool. As of May 1, 2012 applicants will be required to create a new account and application(s) for any new job announcements. We look forward to all of the features of our new job posting website. We are available to provide assistance at DSUhrjobs@deltastate.edu or (662) 846-4035.
- To search positions and to apply for a position, click the Search Jobs link at left.
- To create an account, click the Create Account link at the left, and then follow the directions.
- Click Login, and enter your username and password
- While logged into your account you will be able to:
- Apply to multiple positions and position types.
- Apply to new positions without re-entering your application information.
- Upload and store multiple documents (i.e., resumes, cover letters, etc.)
- Review the status of positions to which you have applied.
If you have any difficulties in completing the application and/or if you are a person with a disability and require assistance with the employment process, please contact the Human Resource Department at 662-846-4035
Effective May 1, 2012, DSU will only accept applications on-line through our on-line job posting and applicant tracking system. Job postings remain open a minimum of five calendar days. Job postings that do not include closing dates, may close at any time of the day once the minimum posting period is met and by mutual agreement between Human Resources and the hiring department. DSU's online application portal allows 24/7 access to DSU jobs.
Delta State University uses E-Verify, which is an electronically based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Click on the links below to learn more about employer requirements and your right to work:
If you have questions, please email the Human Resources department at DSUhrjobs@deltastate.edu.
Criminal Background Screens
It is the responsibility of Delta State University to provide a safe learning and working environment for students, faculty, and staff while maintaining appropriate levels of privacy for employment candidates. As a critical step, all job offers to candidate finalists are contingent upon completion of a satisfactory criminal background screen. Certain positions will be required to undergo pre-employment drug/alcohol testing as a condition for employment.